Opening hours and access
The Domaine de la Garenne Lemot boasts:
- a park with free admission,
- a visitor centre, gift shop and an interpretive space in the gardener's cottage,
- a villa that regularly hosts temporary exhibits.
- January to March: Every day from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
- April to September: Every day from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- October to December: Every day from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
The hours are subject to change depending on the exhibit program at the estate.
Dogs on leads are allowed in the park. Owners are asked to clean up after their pets.
Picnics are allowed only on the patio of the heritage workshops, near the gardener's cottage. There are no waste bins on the site. Visitors must carry out their own trash.
The park may be closed for safety reasons in the event of extreme weather conditions.
Visitor centre, gift shop and interpretive spaces
The gardener's cottage, located on the upper section of the park near the main entrance, is open all year long.
- February, March, April: Wednesday to Sunday / 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- May, June, July, August, September: Tuesday to Sunday / 10:30 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- October: Wednesday to Sunday / 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- November, December: weekends / 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Closed: the entire month of January, November 1 and 11, December 24, 25 and 31.
Open depending on the temporary exhibit program.
Languages spoken at the visitor centre
- French and English.
- Individual and group tours are conducted in French : group visits in English are available subject to reservation.
Finding your way around the estate and the villa
Download the map:
Address and directions
Adress : Avenue Xavier Rineau 44190 GETIGNE
Free parking nearby
Tel. : 02 40 54 75 85
GPS : 47.0860943,-1.2719343
35 minutes from Nantes and La Roche-sur-Yon
Railway station 900 metres from the estate (stop: Clisson)
Rules and regulations
Click here to consult the rules and regulations. (available soon)